Kick off your day right with a breakfast of champions at one of my favorite spots on Coronado!
- Best Breakfast Patio. If you want to have a delicious breakfast and yummy mimosa all while enjoying the sunshine, grab a table on the roomy patio at Tent City for breakfast. Served daily from 8:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Thanks to new management, Tent City has become an Island favorite. (1100 Orange Ave.)
- Best Decadent Breakfast. Check out Crown Bistro for amazingly decadent breakfast selections like Bananas Foster French Toast, Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes and Crab Benedict. Served daily from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. (520 Orange Ave.)
- Best Breakfast Burritos. The burritos at Cafe 1134 are generously stuffed with warm eggs and fresh veggies, and served with yummy homemade salsa. Complement your wrap with a specialty coffee or tea or a chilled mimosa. Served 7:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. Sun – Thurs and 6:00 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. Fri – Sat. (1134 Orange Ave.)
- Best Breakfast with a View. Enjoy the most important meal of the day with scenic water views from the Market Cafe at Loews marina. Served daily 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. (4000 Loews Coronado Bay Road) BONUS: On Sundays the Market Cafe has a breakfast buffet for $30 with bottomless mimosas and a “build your own” Bloody Mary bar.
- Best Hangover Prevention/Cure Breakfast. If you’re craving breakfast cuisine after a night out on the town, stop in Night & Day Cafe for all the classics served 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays. (847 Orange Ave.)
Alisa Kerr is a Coronado fan, resident, business owner, IBC member, Jr. Woman’s Club member, Beach Babe member, and more. Since 2002 she has made it her hobby to explore, enjoy, and share all of the amazing things the Island has to offer. Alisa is a local attorney whose firm, Kerr Law, takes pride in serving and supporting Coronado’s small businesses and residents.